Pre-Assembled 2 Leg 7mm Grade 100 6 Metre Chain Sling complete with grab hook shorteners and self locking hooks.
- Working load limit 2800kgs @ 0-90 Degrees
- Assembled using Gunnebo, Pewag & LiftSafe components
- Grade 100 chains have a 25% higher W.L.L compared to Grade 80
- Due to its higher alloy content, grade 100 chains are more rugged and resistant to fatigue
- Compliance certificate and W.L.L tag included
- Grade 100 chain is quickly becoming the more popular choice for construction, manufacturing and rigging companies
DO NOT load an assembly in excess of the rated working load limits in the chart above.
DO NOT put an unequal load on one leg of a sling. Distribute the load evenly.
DO NOT expose assembly to impact, rapid lifts or sudden stops.
DO NOT tie knots or allow chains to become twisted.
DO NOT use chain that appears to be defective, worn or damaged.
DO NOT fasten chain over sharp corners or edges. Protect with padding.
DO NOT tip load hooks. The latch must NEVER support the load.
When using non-cradle or non-shortening grab hooks in a shortening or choker application, the Working Load Limit (WLL) of the sling must be reduced by 20%
All Chain slings are clearly marked with the working load limit and ID tag required to comply with EN 818-4.
2 Leg 7mm G100 6 Metre Chain Sling C/W Grab Hook Shorteners and Locking Hooks
- Product Code: CS0760-10
- Availability: In Stock